View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 04:48 PM   #131
AVERYxo
Lovin' my Girlies!!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenr View Post
I saw your message, just as I got off the phone with Ronda. She has been staying with her family the past few days, and left her cell phone and computer at home. Teddi's results will only be out on Monday. She has being doing better this weekend, although the poor little girl seems to be having "flash-backs" of her trauma last week, and has nightmares, cries in her sleep. She will also do the same when she hears sounds that remind her of the hospital. Argh! It just breaks my heart. If you had to see this tiny little girl, you would want to scoop her up and cuddle those fears away.
I am sure Ronda will post more here on Monday. I am so glad it was a holiday weekend because Mommy and baby have spent all their time together.

Thanks for asking about Mango. She had a little relapse yesterday, so I have been sticking close to home because I am so worried about her and need to watch her for more vomiting.

Hugs,
Lauren

thanks for the update Lauren!! glad all is well with Ronda, minus teddi's lil nightmares. aww-poor baby!!

I hope Mango starts feeling better soon!! She's probably all out of wack since she got that food, the other day. Then who knows what else she picked up(leaves, grass, etc.) and with Thanksgiving, your mom visiting, etc. she is probably just not used to it all..(schedule, etc.) ?? keep me posted. XO. hope you had a great Thanksgiving though!! and give cutie lil Mango a kiss from us!! (Avie has been sleeping ALL day-we've been at my moms most of the weekend..and she's POOPED from playing so hard with the other 2 dogs!! she ate some of their food-(i let her) but she was swallowing it WHOLE-she probably thought it was a treat!!haha. but anyways.. she threw up also-but it was whole food-(she wouldnt chew it and ate alot-then went and played and played and played and...you get the picture-hehe. she's a lil goofball!! but im not worried-only cuz I KNOW why she did!! haha. but like i said-hopefully Mango is the same situation..just off her schedule/not used to the food!! XO. if you need ANYTHING-please let me know!!(i know im soooo far and all..haha. just kidding!!)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!