View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 12:58 PM   #25
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

Yay yay yay!!! The box arrived!!!

So glad you and Daisy got the box and that you like your surprises! We had so much fun shopping for pink stuff!!! We, of course, also had to use a pink pen, a pink envelope, and a picture of Emma wearing pink in front of the Christmas tree decorated in pink to make a card for Daisy!!! Oh, and then we decorated the box in two colors of pink markers.

It was a bit of a challenge to find everything pink-so I hope she likes the green santa puppy toy and the green bone-Christmas stuff is hard to find in colors other than red and green Emma loved the stocking we bought for Daisy sooooo much that I went back and bought one for Emma too-so now they have the same one! They also both got Mrs. Paws hoodies I just couldn't resist!

The bubbles are lots of fun-one of Emma and Milli's favorite past times is chasing their peanut butter scented bubbles! Just a warning-they can get kinda crusty if they land on the carpet or in the dogs' fur, so either do them outside or vacuum afterward we found that out the hard way a couple of times! But, they're so much fun it's worth it!

It was so much fun to be Lea & Daisy's secret buddy for Emma's first GE!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!