Thread: vet time?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 02:50 AM   #1
fall0317
Donating YT Addict

Default vet time?

alright so...

when we brought Beagan home at 7 weeks, he slept through the night. Now, at 14 weeks, he wakes up almost every 3 hours. I understand that his bladder is small and that he needs to do his business. So after he does, we put him back in his crate by the bed. Lately, he has been vomiting bile up every couple of hours. Not every night though. He has been hacking and i guess you could call it coughing whenever he gets into a deep sleep or heavy exercise. Anyway, figuring he doesn't hasn't anything in his tummy since his before bed snack, I cook him some egg or give him some organic soy cheese to hold him off until breakfast time. he has had some runny bowel movements lately but they are not consistent. i am worried that he may have kennel cough or even worse, a collapse trachea. he has been a mama's boy more that normal lately too. he's usually curious and can wonder around the house alone, but lately he will not go anywhere without me and hates when anyone but his daddy or i pick him up. at thanksgiving, he got so worked up at one of my distant cousins picking him up he squirted his juices on her. she didn't startle him in the first place, he approached her. i'm sure he was overwhelmed with all the new people he just freaked out. right now at 5:45am, he woke up puking bile in daddy's hand and when i try to feed him he is not interested. i finger fed him and he pushed my hand away with his nose (stating he is not interested) i'm getting a little worried. i'm worried someone fed him something at thanksgiving that could be messing with him *even though i made it clear not to feed him table scraps, i know some people just can't resist a puppy* i also notice his eyes are a little watery

vet time? please help.

Last edited by fall0317; 11-24-2007 at 02:52 AM.
fall0317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!