View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 01:19 PM   #1
hollyt
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default my Charmin is eating used TP.. : P

Ok so my little baby's name is Charmin (like the TP), she is about 10wks old and *surprise* she likes to eat the toilet paper out of my trashcan. i am asleep when she does this and i don’t know what to do. when I get up, she has made snow on my carpet. i put a lid on the trashcan but i caught her moving it with her nose when i was in the shower. i work third shift from 12-4 so i can be gone for up to 6 hours. she sleeps while i'm gone and is ready to play when i get home. i have a hard time keeping her in her create when im asleep because she whines and yips until i let her out. she isnt a third shift sleeper and i feel bad keeping her in her tent until i get up. also she potties in the house. i take her everywhere i go and when i go to me mom's to visit she will potty outside with no problem. my boyfriend has a yorkie so i take mine over there to get some social interaction and she will potty outside at their house too if we take her out regularly but she will not potty outside of my apartment. she just thinks its play time. i dont get it? i've tried allot of things to train her because i really don’t want her to be an untrained brat so please some one help!!!!
hollyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!