View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 10:12 PM   #13
laurenr
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Patti,
as usual Dear One, your gift of words continues to touches us all. I have just returned from having Thanksgiving in L.A. with my Mom (who is visiting from South Africa), my sister, nieces and nephews and their oh-so precious babies. I got to smoosh and kiss each and every sticky adorable face, with their pudgy little cheeks that I could have just gobbled up instead of the Turkey. So truly, we had so much to be thankful for, especially seeing my Mom meet her Great Grand Daughter for the first time. It's such a terribly long, exhausting journey for her in getting here and watching her just made my day.

This Thanksgiving, I am also so thankful for the wonderful friends I have made on YorkieTalk who share my love (obsession?) with these beautiful furkids. I want you all to know how much I treasure you, how you have enriched my life since joining here, and I am truly thankful for this gift you have given me.

Patti, did you play your music and do your little dance with Baby Blessing?
Big hugs for yourself and Jack, and the babies,
Lauren
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!