4. Your email address: Prestigeousyt@aol.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Male Yorkie named Blue Magic of Padawi's

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): September 15, 2005

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 2 years

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Standard Size

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 5 lbs 3 ounces

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC

11. Price: $2,500.00

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Once an approved home has been agreed upon he will be available as soon as all arrangements are made.

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Yes when needed. Would prefer to have him picked up in person if possible.

14. Any additional information you want to add:

He is available to a responsible show/breeding home. His sire is International/Vice World CH Bodyguard of Padawi's and dam is FCI Jr World Winner CH Angelina of Padawis. We are currently keeping back a whole litter out of our Squeakers kids to show and we simply do not have room to keep everyone as our dogs live in our home as family members and we keep our headcounts low. My Squeakers will be 9 years in January and I am keeping several of his girls and one of his sons. This boy is very impressive in confirmation and has beautiful color, for this reason I would like for him to be within reasonable driving distance for us. We will be retaining stud rights on him. We did not show him because he does not have the show attitude. He is very calm and loving boy, gets along well with all of my dogs. We do reserve the right to place only in a home we approve of. Please note: His breeder was given the first right to purchase him back. He is in a puppy cut now, will get some updated pics to send to serious inquiries.
Serious Inquiries please email or call us.
If emailing please leave some info about yourself and your Yorkies. Include a full name and contact number.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg magicupdated1.jpg (60.9 KB, 154 views)
PrestigeousYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!