View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 04:30 PM   #12
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie May View Post
Darn it. I don't have a digital camera. could you explain what it would feel like to the touch if a staple was in there? How often does that happen? This is a very small scabby blister. It is shiny so it looks blistery otherwise I would call it a scab. It is pretty dark in color. When I touch it and wiggle it back and forth, the movement it makes under the skin is not explainable. It is gross though. She doesn't like it when I play with the scab for too long. I can touch the large lump as much as I want though.

Maybe the scab is an abcsess and the big lump is a cyst? I dunno.
well you would probably be able to SEE the staple itself. Try using warm water on the scab to see if it comes off to see if its covering the staple.

The first thing that comes to mind isn't an abscess or a cyst. sometimes when you rub along the spot where an incision was you can feel the sutures underneath. THe sutures can take a few months to dissolve in the body so that is what you could be feeling possibly. i honestly can't tell you for sure tho because this is something i would need to feel for myself.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!