View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:36 PM   #1
SANDYSAND
Mommy Loves Koda & Kacy!
Donating Member

Present It was today!!!!!!!

It was the day!!! Elizabeth, Bella & Family

You are the greatest and I cant explain how happy I am and how happy you made us!!! Just when we were getting ready to prepare the 1st steps to my Thanksgiving dinner I got the phone call and the box came!!!!

Amazing, The decorations are so pretty I felt so happy when I read you were Koda's SB (Bella) My Cute Bella you sure kept that one a good secret and surely got us!!!

The Box Was filled with lost of beautiful things for Mommy and Koda.

She got so many things I hope I get to list them all:

2 warm blankets
Coffee Mug (yorkie) CUTE
Jogging Pink Suit
Warm Princess Coat
Pink Toggle Jacket
Pink Dress
Xmas Dress with Santa HAT
Rope
Ball
Raindeer Toy
Warm Kuddle friend (Microwabable) Koda's favorite so far
Bone Shaped Bowl
Package of Chicken Popcorn
Xmas Ornamanets (With Yorkies)
xmas Ornaments with a beautiful Bow Shape
Memo Pads with Adorable Yorkies
A beautiful Picture Frame ( I love it)
Magnets
Lots of Presents for me as well...The memo pads and the note pads are soooo cute!!!
A beautiful letter from Bella

I hope I didnt forget anything...Please take a look at my montage since I went picture happy and I was so exited to see Koda's face going through all her stuffs

Bella, Koda wants to thank you and your mommy and family for making this adorable box of goodies for her & keeping a great secret!!!

Thank You Thank You Thank You

I am so happy that my mommy came home soon from her tournaments this week and was around to receive my box!!!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=445943e309c51ca6eb8db8&skin_id=1605&utm_s ource=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!