View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 06:50 PM   #4
Sunshyne
Yorkie Talker

I appreciate your opinion..I really do... I love the yorkies I think they are awesome babies. I should have made it more clear to say , this is what I wanted to see in the parents? hopefully then get a baby with that look. I have heard breeders talk about different lines? wasnt sure if this was an unique bloodline or not...Also I had said I would be interested in an older pup,I dont need a 12 week old puppy like a lot of people want. I feel they adjust better when they are a little older. They have had more time with their mom and they feel a little more secure when going to a new home. My heart is so much into animals...I am an animal lover...I fall in love very easy. The little girl I had was only with me a little over a week..and You couldnt have taken her from me if you tried..I think she had this same look and yes I am trying to get her bacK? Not the right thing to do..But sometimes you cant help but feel like that. As far as anyone having to worry about one of their babies with me..that would not be true. Not to justify myself in any way..but I have taken animals off the street and worked with Lost Paws here in baltimore maryland. Its a rescue group. The last girl i found was a pit beagle who I named alli, which i took to the vet and had her paw put in a cast and took her back and forth to the vet until lost paws could place her in a new home which she now has. I am not doing to much with rescue anymore ONLY because I have a huge heart for animals and couldnt watch them leave once I had helped foster them. So as far as me having one of your babies? If you knew my heart and not the way I put my words..you would never have to worry. Sorry if it sounded like that...
Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!