View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:06 PM   #1
Erin
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 Petzlife, Gooby, Buddy Wash, Lupine, BULLY STICKS and more! PLUS 10% OFF

OK YT'ers. We've added some products just for you. AND don't forget your YTNOVEMBER code for 10% off.

We have tried to stay "size-neutral" and offer products for all sized dogs, but these Gooby Harness + Leash combos were too cute to pass up. We have black and pink ones for only $20!

Also, we have always had Petzlife (did you know that?) but now we have added the Gel + Spray combos for $40. You can always buy just the gel OR the spray.

We've also added a line of Lupine collars & leashes. For the oh-so-delicate necks we have breakaway cat collars and regular 6-9" and 8-12" collars. Seriously how cute is the Flutterby pattern? Small collars are $7. Oh and by the way, these are guaranteed even if chewed!

We all know that our pups are the center of attention this holiday season, so make sure they smell great with Buddy Wash & Rinse. I know many of you spend tons of money on designer shampoos & conditioners trying to find the perfect one, but these shampoos are an amazing value! We offer 19oz bottles that will last you a very long time for $9. And 2oz sampler bottles that will still get you plenty of washes for $2 each. That's enough to get through the holidays and see how you like it! Buddy Wash smells like Lavender & Mint and the scent will last for days. It doesn't have any soap in it, so it's safe to use on faces and it won't dry their skin. My groomer loved it so much when I brought it for her to use on my dogs that she is now using it in her shop. You won't get a fancy label or a designer price tag, but you will get one of the very best pet shampoos available. This is all natural, made in the USA. Oh, and don't forget the Buddy Splash for top knots! Only $5.50.

OK and finally, we have refreshed our supply of Bully Sticks. All of the USDA Bully Stick manufacturers have been fighting over a limited supply of USDA raw materials, which is why you see so many of the "Free Range" sticks (from Brazil, not the US). Well, we didn't want to go that route, so luckily Merrick (our favorite award winning food company) came through to supply us with a new line of Bully Sticks. These are USDA, made in the USA. We have 3 sizes - 6" for $2.50, 9" for $3.75 and 12" for $5. This is the perfect treat to keep your buddy busy while you are cooking or shopping for the holidays!

Also, check out the SALE section. We have some items that we have over-ordered and need to re-claim some space on our shelves. The 10% off applies to these items as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gooby luxury harness.jpg (37.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg PetzlifeGel.jpg (15.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 81834.jpg (18.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg BuddySplash.jpg (47.8 KB, 7 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!