View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 04:18 PM   #1
Sunshyne
Yorkie Talker

Default Getting Discouraged on my search..

Hello everyone,
I am a newbie here on yorkie chat. Its been a couple days and already I have met some wonderful people. I need everyones help..please?? I am looking for a yorkie just like a lot of us are, I know. :-) But I am looking for one that I guess is more unusual? I have only seen a few breeders that have the look that I am looking for. I want a little girl who will be between 5-8 lbs. I want a nice flowing coat, with a baby doll face. I am looking for blk/gold with the blk streaks running through her face? and the total opposite blue/gold or platinum which has mostly blonde all over with very light and very little blue on back. Dont have to be a 12 week old puppy. A older puppy would be fine.I hope I dont sound crazy..but I have fallen in love with someone who is on this sites babies...none available right now..BUt that is the look I am looking for. Tried to explain the best I could. If I have to wait??? It will be tuff, but that is what I will have to do. Just hoping that maybe someone knew of puppies that may resemble what I explained?? Hope all that made sense? Lost a little girl I had bought from a BIG LIAR who ended up not being a loving breeder, but a money hungry broker.My heart is still with this little girl.If anyone can help...I would be so grateful..
:-)
Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!