View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:00 AM   #1
diggy4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member

Default Random Act of Kindness

Not sure if thats what you call it but.....Thats what I call it anyway.

So I am in chat a lot and have got to know a few people pretty well. We discuss a lot, even down to what we are getting our kids for X-mas and so on. Well this one gift I am trying to get my son is a REALLLLLY hard item to find and just hit the shelves yesterday i think....its gonna end up being like the Wii where ya have to wait 8 hours in line to get one. I discuss it with a few in chat and a few hours later this person gets ahold of me thru texting and says I FOUND IT!!! You want me to get it??? I said OMG YES....I was just SHOCKED first they found it, and second they were gonna get it for me!!
Its not exactly a cheap item....costs 170.00!!!!! I pay pal'ed the $ a few hours later and its being shipped to me in the next few days!!!

I just thought I would share this story as it may inspire a few thru the holidays...I know it touched me....This person has helped make my 12 year old sons Christmas Morning PERFECT!

Im not gonna use names but will say this...there are some angels floating around YT, and ya just never know who they may be....and when you may run into one....the good news is THEY DO EXIST!!! I have Proof!!! Hopefully I will be able to share the look on my sons face when he opens this with you all!!! PICS PICS PICS Thank You for this act of kindness.....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!