View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 06:41 PM   #1
lauraopi
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Rain Please pray for my Reese

Where do I start...after a year of going through so much trying to figure out what Reese's itchy problem is, I finally broke down and paid for allergy testing this past Wed. as my last resort. In the meantime, they gave me a few things to give her to try and quiet her down..all holistic (natural hydrocortisone, zinc, this chinese herb stuff) So I noticed over the weekend this bruise on her throat and that her glands in her neck are so swollen. So I freaked out, called the vet and they had me come in yesterday to check her out. They said that they never like when glands are swollen..and you know when you look on the internet the worst comes right up (lymphoma). So she tested her for lyme and it came back negative. I asked about the bruise on her neck, which she disregarded (I later realized that her neck is where they take the blood from and that the bruise was from that) So she said that it could just be her body responding to the meds and her nodes cleaning themselves out. I keep hoping it's either that or her body reacting to this crappy bruise on her neck...None of the others are enlarged...So she said to stop the natural hydrocortisone, keep up with the chinese stuff and the zinc and keep an eye and come back in 2 weeks..but I am sick over this. I would hope if she thought this was something serious she wouldn't have said that....but I am in tears writing this because I just don't know what I will do if something is seriously wrong...has anyone ever been through swollen glands?? Please help put my mind at ease about this....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!