View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 04:35 PM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Angry 7 hours at the mall today!!!

Yep...that's how long I was at the mall today. I took my car in for service...under warranty...and the shuttle took me to the mall. I am thinking it might be a couple of hours. well......5 hours later i called to check the status and was told that they JUST took my car into the shop...they are short handed. OMG. i was HOT. i called the service manager. he put me on hold. while on hold, the original service guy picked up the line "ma'am, we are working on your car...we should have it done in a little while." I informed him that i was on hold with the service manager and he just repeated himself.

OMG i was so ticked!!! let me add that i had waited 5 weeks for this appointment because they have been so busy lately. so you would think that with me having this appointment, they would take my car back shortly after my appointment time. NO...not the case.

so after 7 hours at the mall...I called and asked the shuttle service to come and pick me up. they got me back to the dealership and my car was waiting on me. they didn't even call to tell me it was done!!!!!!

and then they inform me that i need to bring it back next week, leave it for 2 days, because they have to replace a part that is hard to get to. luckily they will give me a free rental car to use. they are also going to clean my car for me.

i was not thrilled being at the mall that long. and i spent lots of money LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!