View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 08:12 PM   #7
Uno baby
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIZBROWN View Post
Persistance, persistance, persistance my dear.... I tell you no lie when I say Meka was the same way... she acted like she just couldnt poop on the same pad as her pee... and we started pad training at 9 wks when we got her. Now she's 8 mos and we've had total success for about 2 to 3 mo's. She has her own room area and I only put out one pad at a time... and shes flawless (expect for when she's tryna get attention) but hey

I also have a spray that I put on the pad... Its suppose to help them know where to go. Found it at Petsmart..
a spray to make them urinate or poo? If they had a poo spray that would be impressive... hopefully once this semester of college is done I can wait in the garage all day with him.

today it was the BEST feeling ever- I was playing with Uno, and I was doing something on the computer...I went to the entry where I put a "caution" potty pad down, and he peed on it twice today!!! I can't tell you what a great feeling it is when you teach your yorkie something and they actually do it....proud mama'
Uno baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!