View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 02:31 PM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default A day to never repeat!

I woke up at 830am this morning! On the day before my bday! And I went pee, flushed and heard weird noises, but I didnt think MUCH of it! Went downstairs to make coffee and wash the pan from last night and had NO hot water! So I DING went off in my head and I said "OH CRAP!!!" and I flew down to the basement to see 3 inches of water and more of it just GUSHING out of my hot water tank!!! I didn't know how to turn off the main water line, I was MENTAL!!!! I finally got in touch with my brother in NM (2500 miles away) and he helped me on the phone to find the water main and turn it off, then I finally got in touch with my dad and my grandfather! They both came over and turns out I had to replace the water tank($325) and my basement (1/2 is finished and carpeted) is SOAKED!! We were pumping water, sopping it up with EVERY towel I own, I finally got a wet vac and have been at it ALL DAY LONG!!! I just finished the last pass with the vac that IM doing tonight and it was 430 when I finished! What a LONGGGG DAY!!! Im soooo sore and tired I want to cry! HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY to me huh???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!