View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 03:16 PM   #5
milliecorrales
YT 500 Club Member

Default Found yorkie

I agree with Lauri, he belongs somewhere and its not to you, not until you make every attempt to find his real owner. I have two yorkies, that will escape every time they can. They are regularly escape artists. It does not take that much time for a yorkie, being a long haired dog, to get messy and dirty and because they are so small, they don't have to miss many meals for it to show on their small stature. Someone, somewhere may be grieving for this boy. I will goa step further, most papers offer free found ads, you should run an ad for at least 30 days, you should contact your local humane society and animal control and report your find, then and only then, if no one claims him he really and truly can become yours. The two I have represented months of saving and scrimping to own my dream, it is not fair for you to keep something that someone else paid for unless you take the necessary steps to try and find the owner. Besides the owner may be thinking the worst, and we all know how much losing one of our furbabies hurts. Do the right thing, if an angel sent him to you, it will be because you did the right thing.
milliecorrales is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!