View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 10:25 AM   #8
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn218 View Post
I had pain like that twice....once the doctor said I had a cracked rib? (nothing they could do but told me I could wrap it and apply heat) And other time it was some sort of lung infection? (was given antibiotics) It was in the same location like you are having it.
I remember when I was pregnant, I had pain right between my ribs and the doctor said that was just the baby...I guess Katelyn was pulling on my ribs (ha)
Hope you feel better soon!

The pain did start about 2 years ago shortly after I had pneumonia and the doctor x-rayed my chest to make sure it wasnt pneumonia or an infection and it wasnt. Im wondering if it could be a cracked rib that never healed. I have horible posture and tend to slouch over and thats when my pain would be the worse. The pain is actually forcing me to sit completely upright and I almost have to arch my back the other way now. Before I was pregnant the pain would come and go so I never had it thouroughly checked out but Im going to after I have Tess. She is now big enough that she will sometimes push up on the area that hurts, Im really dreading it when she gets even bigger that she will probobly be lodged in that area 24/7.

Last edited by Shanatink; 11-18-2007 at 10:29 AM.
Shanatink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!