View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 10:04 AM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Question Denim Monkey Dresses- please help me choose the skirt fabric. Thanks! :)

Im working on my new line of denim dresses based on ya'lls suggestions on this thread: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98612 (please feel free to add on as Im having so much fun trying to shop and create the designs!)

I should have my pink butterfly denim dress finished soon and my Christmas denim dress although Im not sure if it will be ready for this year or not (unfortunately I took too long getting that design completed). Well now Im shopping for the supplies for a monkey style denim dress and need your opinion on which color fabric for the skirt or please let me know if you dont like either option.

I would like to start of by showing you a completed picture of the hello kitty denim dress so you can get a feel for what Im taking about. For the monkey denim dress it will have the monkey patch (pictured below) sewn down on the middle of the denim part of the dress (just like I did with the kitty face). Im considering either the green or brown banana fabric for the skirt. I will then do corresponding tulle skirt under the fabric skirt. What do you think of this idea and which banana fabric do you like? (by the way the bananas are the same size on each fabric the brown is just pictured closer up)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0 0 0 6 hello kitty denim dress.jpg (52.3 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 1096_1_b.jpg (26.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg cmdem135_MLG.jpg (44.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg f0fa_1.jpg (28.9 KB, 21 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!