View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 07:56 AM   #1
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default New puppies...day 3

After bringing home a new puppy (or puppies) is it normal to want to run back to the breeder on day 3 all wide eyed with hair standing on end and beg them to take them back?? Good Lord...what was I thinking?!? LOL! Sure...they look sooo innocent sleeping in their little bed but don't be fooled! These girls are their own little murauding gang that do nothing but waddle around my house, wagging their tails and trolling for trouble! They just can't wait to pounce on anything they think they can take...toes, shoes, pee-pee pads and they hide under furniture, stalking unsuspecting prey...thank goodness for their playpen, it's our only respit! Jo is slowly coming around...he tries to play but he's just not sure and Riley has spent his last 3 days on my lap or in hiding. My poor boyz...they must hate me or at least think I'm nuts!

Here are the monsters...that's Megan the Menace on the left and Tumbleweed Maddie on the right....remember...don't be fooled by their cuteness...we were and look where it got us!
Attached Thumbnails
New puppies...day 3-mygirls.jpg  
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!