View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 05:38 PM   #1
serenity63
Yorkie Yakker

Default 16 days till our puppy comes home!

It's been such a long time since I first decided I wanted a yorkie furball but it's finally coming true. It took me forever to make the decision to make a lifetime commitment, took much longer to do the research and even longer to find the right breeder. A happy fact is that I found my breeder here on YorkieTalk through someone who recommended her to me. It's all coming together, I found her a few weeks ago and she's not only a fabulous breeder but a superb woman. I've visited a couple of times, I've put a deposit on my furball, I've given him a name (Benito), I've bought him supplies, and now comes the hardest part ... waiting another three weeks until he comes home. Another three weeks, doesn't sound too bad but it seems like time is standing still just to torture me. I, me, me I ... but the truth is that my husband and I went through and are still going through all this together. He's as Benito crazy as I am. He's such a sweetie pie (talking about my husband). So meet Benito! Which one is he? I don't know. The breeder has first pick, this is the last litter of one of her most beloved champions. Doesn't matter which one it is though, I love them both, I've spent time with both and although they are very very different in personality they are both awesome and handsome. Go to my Flickr page for more Benito love!

http://flickr.com/photos/48889038141@N01/

I don't know how I will ever get through until December 5th. Will I go nuts? Probably. Anyone else waiting for their furball to come home?
Attached Thumbnails
16 days till our puppy comes home!-dsc00993.jpg  

Last edited by serenity63; 11-17-2007 at 05:41 PM.
serenity63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!