View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 03:58 PM   #1
Izzy Princess
Therapy Dog
Donating Member

Default OMG Izzy Won Best of Show at the PETCO Fashion Show Today...

PETCO and Natural Balance co-sponsored the 2007 PETCO Fashion Show so Izzy and I decided we should take a stroll over to our local PETCO since the BIG Ohio State vs. Michigan game was on during that time. I decided that this would be a good time to dress her up in her OSU cheerleader outfit....so that we did....and off we went..hehehe.

We got there and there were about 20 other doggies there so we filled out the form and waited for our turn. It was so much fun and so many cute doggies in their costumes. PETCO gave out only two ribbons one for BEST OF SHOW wearing PETCO clothing and one BEST OF SHOW wearing other clothing....well of course she was wearing her cheerleader outfit made by none other than a wonderful seamstress here on YT..lol.

She strutted her stuff on this really cool walkway and they took pictures of her (I wish I had my camera but forgot it and then probably couldn't take since it was only me watching Izzy) but that's OK they took one and that was OK.

Then they walked down again and then all the judges (who were all the PETCO employees and their doggie trainer) voted. Then they called out the first ribbon of course since she this cute Pom was wearing nothing but PETCO clothes...then....yay...they called Izzy for Best of Show wearing her OSU outfit.

She won a $10 PETCO gift card and tons of Natural Balance stuff (roll, food, biscuits) but she was the talk of the store with her outfit..lol. She also made friends believe it or not with a ferret that was also in the show..this white ferret was wearing a PETCO sweater and on a leash..too funny...Izzy loved him...hahaha...probably because for the first time someone was smaller than her.

Anyway we had fun and here are some pics we took when we got home..she was tired and not cooperating but they turned out good anyway.
Attached Thumbnails
OMG Izzy Won Best of Show at the PETCO Fashion Show Today...-img_0420-864-x-576-.jpg   OMG Izzy Won Best of Show at the PETCO Fashion Show Today...-img_0421-776-x-760-.jpg   OMG Izzy Won Best of Show at the PETCO Fashion Show Today...-img_0425-572-x-952-.jpg   OMG Izzy Won Best of Show at the PETCO Fashion Show Today...-img_0430-864-x-576-.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!