View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 11:15 AM   #1
thorn1316
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Talking Found Yorkie need help

Last Sat I found an angel walking toward the highway. I rolled down my wondow and asked him where he was going and where his mommy was. He started dancing, front paws just jumping, like he was so happy we fund each other! I got out of my car, and he jumped on my leg, begging me to take him. When I picked him up, tears came to my eyes when I felt his little hip bones, stuck out so far if it wasn't for his skin they'd have cut me! I could feel every little digit on his spine. My heart went out to him, so i scooped him up, wrapped him up in my sweatshirt adn took him home. I currently also share my life with a smooth fox terrier (jasper), so I have all the goodies these angels need, so I took him home, fed him CESAR and he sucked the bowl dry. After some water and snugling love, he went fast to sleep...FOR A DAY AND A HALF!! He did not move. Sun afternoon, I fed him again, water and bathed him..(he had fleas running on him!) Jasper and him get along great. It's like opposites attract (jasper hiper 24/7 and this guy calm adn quiet) He looks just like those pictures of little champ, except with more hair on his head. We were calling him Mort, the idea of my 10 yr old son??? but one morning, my 16 yr old daughter looked at him and said he is the sweetest skeeter. He jumped up and ran to her, so I guess thats what his name is. He iks the most wonderful; little thing I have ever seen..He's so sweet, quiet, will let yo do anything to him, bathe brush carry. He would be more happy sitting in one of those carry bags than anything else. loves to sleep on his back...He's just wonderful. Am I doing the right thing by keeping him? I have not seen any signs of a lost dog nor have i seen any in the paper. We have all come to love him so much now, even Jasper, cleans his little ears and they even sleep together now. What would you guys do? He had no collar, no chip, nothing. My husband has up and decided out of the blue to leave, and I think he is an angel from above, come to help me and my kids cope with everything. i just know how I would feel if he was mine and got lost..Any response I can get is much appreciated.
thorn1316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!