View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Default Best in Show at Petco Fashion Show

Bubba & Roxie just got back from the Petco 2007 Fall Fashion Show and they each won one of the only ribbons Petco was presenting!!!

Roxie won a purple Best in Show ribbon for her princess attire complete with tiara.

Bubba won Petco Apparel Best in Show because he wore a beautiful black sweater from Dickens' Closet that I had bought at Petco -- had no idea that they would be handing out awards for wearing their clothes.

We also got a huge bag filled to the brim with Natural Balance products.

Ok, I'm posting pix, but who else went & where ??- lets see your pictures. (I was so bad I took my camera & intended to take pictures of other dogs there & then I got so wrapped up in my 2 I forgot )

Oh, Bubba & Roxie also got their pictures taken by a professional photographer & we are suppose to come back to the store next week & pick those up.

#1 Bubba shows off that black sweater; #2 Roxie joins Bubba on the runway; #3 Time to make our exit - see how cute our clothes are; #4 Roxie struts her stuff
Attached Thumbnails
Best in Show at Petco Fashion Show-img_4525a.jpg   Best in Show at Petco Fashion Show-img_4528a.jpg   Best in Show at Petco Fashion Show-img_4529a.jpg   Best in Show at Petco Fashion Show-img_4533a.jpg  
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!