View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 03:20 AM   #4
soccbydo
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned View Post
I am protective too! If a stranger has a huge dog and they're like ohh dont worry theyre friendly, i still hold mine back or pick them up. I let them say hi to small dogs though.
Sure, I agree, I have had a lab in the neighborhood who said oh he is friendly bolt out the owners hand and runs to the yorkie and it WAS not friendly, poor scooby was terrified and the owner was angry I didnt allow his dog to growl at scooby.Is he NUTS? I have had another Pom who was attacked two times while walking calmly minding our business by dogs who WERE supposed to be friendly, and by attack I mean they went straight to the throat. Iam no fool. Some dogs may not do this is they are raised together, but hell if I trust strangers dogs on the street. Some can sniff with leash on. If I see a big dog without a leash hell, i am taking up my babies. It is my DUTY to protect them.

They see and play with numerous dogs at the dog school all sizes and breeds. I dont have to allow this with large breeds. I dont want this, trainer also said it is my right. I allow them to meet many other dogs who are small and medium but I w ill not allow them t be sniffed by a large dog that I do not know off leash. Hell NO

Last edited by soccbydo; 11-17-2007 at 03:22 AM.
soccbydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!