View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #156
sims822257
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanginOut View Post
Ok, I'm still new here so I'll be the thread killer this time. I have been "lurking" since July and actually only joined once I was locked out for too many views without being a member. I have never started a thread (just don't feel comfortable enough to do so) so sometimes I just send the person a PM. I want to ditto much of what has been said in thread. I think it is a great post, and enlightening for newbies to see that long term members sometimes feel 'neglected' (if that's even the appropriate word). I have no qualms about not posting on many threads I read, but now maybe I will change my thought process on that. At the same time, I also know that it takes time to get to know people and how can you do that if you don't post? Guess that's my personal dilema. Also, being new I still don't always know what all initials stand for or even all the features of this forum. So I'll continue to read and post every so often. Thanks to all of you for being so great.

PS- I am a member of the crazy club, too just didn't post it in that thread.

HI and Welcome. We are happy to have you in our CRAZY CLUB. I see you are in North Alabama. I am from Huntsville. I bet you are COLD up there today huh?

Murphy WUVS his girlfriend Trixie
sims822257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!