View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 12:09 PM   #1
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Default I am sooooooooooo mad

our internet has been going off repeatedly for the last couple of days around the same time (1 pm) and then coming back on at around 6 pm...... we called cox and they said that there were no outages or maintenance going on in our area so we get a guy to come out and fix our problem.......
so teh guy comes out and fixes out internet and then he takes a look at our television (did we ask him to look at that ???? NO)..... so guess what.... we have "limited basic cable" which i guess is only supposed to be channels 1-13, but we have been able to receive channels 1-74 ....... he puts the cable on the "real limited basic" so now we only get channels 1-13
some of you may just say "oh well" since that is what we are paying for, but it pisses me off.... the cable guy comes and checks something that we didnt even ask him to check and after all this time of getting extended channels he decides to shut it off just like that .......... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, we got the name and phone number of his supervisor and we are going to call and complain (it wasnt our fault they screwed up......... but now we are pissed because we want our channels back and it will be like another 50 a month!!!!)
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!