View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 10:34 AM   #1
michpock
Yorkie Yakker

Teeth Emma and babies update

HI all thank you for all the replies, I was so nerves but now am just enjoying setting there with my Emma and watching her take care of her new babies.She is taking care of them very well. I finally got her to let me touch a little bit to see what the sex of them are, we have 2 girls and 2 boys. The 2 girls I am keeping and I am selling the 2 boys. We have named one of the girls already her name is annabelle(annie), and we are not sure of the other one, I wanted a tiffany(tiffy)but nobody else likes it. So we will see if I get my way. Annabelle is the little porker.

I cant get pictures yet she wont let me , she is being a very good momma that is for sure!!!

Thank you so much for the aca numbers I will be calling them soon, my husband is such a butt. He wants half the money if he gives me the papers, but guess what!!! I told him I am keeping the girls and the boys are being given away, he is HOT!!! HAHAHAHA He desirves it he took every dime we had out of our account the next day after I left him. grrrrrr......
michpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!