View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 09:58 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Love Major Announcement

Due to overwhelming orders pouring in on the holiday party dresses, I am NO LONGER accepting any holiday orders. Even with elves helping me out I did not anticipate the workload that keeps coming in. Therefore, my custom harnesses section will temporarily be shutdown till the end of the year so I can concentrate on getting all holiday orders out as well as other dresses on order. BUT rest of the section will continue to remain open for holiday shopping .

I would like to also take this opportunity to thank all supporters of my go.fetch collection this year . . . It has been a fruitful year for me and hopefully by middle of next year I can do this full time so I can provide better customer service and offer even better products.

Here are just a few items added to the website. The leopard has been a favorite and have had many requests on this one to carry it this year . The pink penguins are now here too so I now both have the blue and pink available on PJ's. For those of you who prefer nightshirts and nightgowns, check out Sassypup's website as she carries them exclusively on these 2 prints. Raincoats will be posted next week on my website for ordering as well as the houdstooth coats and more satin nightwear.

Merry Christmas to you all . .from me, Tiger and Annika
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leopard - brown.jpg (100.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg Pink Penguins.jpg (163.2 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg SWPSC02-pink-camouflage.jpg (17.1 KB, 78 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!