View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:04 AM   #2
soccbydo
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spruitt7 View Post
Some of you may know that Riley has had runny poop for the past two weeks. I took him to the vet, he got vaccinated and de-wormed. They tested his stool and there were NO signs of parasites!! I was so happy. The only problem is his poop is still a little on the runny side. I am going to start changing his food next week. I've decided to change to Canidae All Life Stages. The vet can't figure out why his poop is runny. Any ideas why its runny? He eats all the time and gets plenty of water. He hasnt lost any of his energy either.

is he eating soft or dry food? Could be if soft thenthat is it, it if it hard maybe he has an allergy to one of the ingredients, most contain some form of grain whether or not they declare it. I am surprised vet didnt tell you to do this if not try it it works wonders

boil chicken with bone, rice and carrots and feed him this, make into into a mush, debone the chicken and brak up small and cook the rice to a porridge consistency, and grate the carrots cook them all up he would love it and your and it will FIRM up his stool nicely plus nourish him
soccbydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!