View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 08:47 AM   #1
fasteddie
YT 6000 Club Member

Default THANK YOU YT Members for the Birthday Gifts!!!

Yoda, Yoda's Mommy and I want to sincerely thank you for the surprise birthday gift (I just received it on Wednesday)! We feel so honored and loved that you guys would think of fasteddie's birthday and want to personally thank everyone that contributed to the lovely gifts, and a special thanks to HeatherHamptons for coordinating this effort.

Yoda loves his new toys and the custom Yoda stuff is great! His new toy chest (it fits some toys at least, a chest to fill ALL his toys would probably be the size of a car ) lays right next to our bed. The cards, photo book, plate, and photo frame will all be used and Yoda will love his little toys. We need to clean out the water/food bowl and then Yoda will get to use that for his dining pleasure. Everytime we see any of these items, we'll think of all the great members that make YorkieTalk such a fun place.

I was personally touched that you guys thought of me to send Yoda some birthday goodies. So here's some pictures of all goodies. I really don't know what happens, when people try to take a picture of me, my face always seems to disappear after I review the pictures!

This definitely made this birthday a special, memorable one! THANK YOU!
Attached Thumbnails
THANK YOU YT Members for the Birthday Gifts!!!-thanks2.jpg   THANK YOU YT Members for the Birthday Gifts!!!-thanks3.jpg   THANK YOU YT Members for the Birthday Gifts!!!-thanks4a.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!