View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 07:04 PM   #10
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

1. Jodie included all of this for my! That was so sweet! I really wasn't expecting anything for me. Of course I opened the chocolate right away..LOL. They're so good! And the lotion smells very yummy. And the ornaments are so cute.

2. Jodie made these for Lacy! I LOVE the HK nightie! It's just too adorable!And the Christmas dress is so cute! Of course we like sparkly LOL. And the bows are great too! They fit perfectly!

3. She also made this cute blanket! And now Lacy has her very own bath towel. Too cute

4. Look at all these treats! I've never seen such BIG flossies before! Of course, the bigger the better! Lacy loves her bullystix! And the name "Texas Taffy" is funny...never seen those before. I know she'll just love those too. She's already tried the Yogurt drops and really seems to like them. And Thanks so much for the Wellness Pure Rewards! We were running low on her current bag so we were in need of some more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gift Exchange 11-07 (16).JPG (70.6 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Gift Exchange 11-07 (21).JPG (116.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Gift Exchange 11-07 (22).JPG (88.1 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Gift Exchange 11-07 (23).JPG (105.9 KB, 46 views)
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!