View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 03:45 PM   #1
brittanym717
Yorkie Yakker

Default Help! not sure whats wrong!!

Jake is almost just over 4 months old and ever since the day i got him hes has been doing this gagging thing. I'm not to sure how to describe it in any other way as he is trying to be sick but never does. Jake does this a few times a day some times more! recently he has been doing it in the middle of the night, waking me and him up, It seems to be getting worse.He mostly does it after he eats!!.I have asked the vet and she says it MIGHT be something to do with his breathing and something closing but she wouldn't know until they do x-rays for 200$ or she sees it.Well, he never does it when hes there, and she said that the x-rays might not even catch it because he has to be doing it or it has to be closed when the picture is being taken. its really worrying me because i don't know if its getting worse, if its hurting him etc and i don't wanna pay 200$ when they don't think that it will even been seen so it wont even help him! Any suggestions or help would be awesome Im really clueless to what to do for him
brittanym717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!