View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 05:29 AM   #1
misslynn62
Yorkie Talker

Smile My new puppy, Petey!

I just got my new furbaby on 6NOV from Garlin Yorkies (aka, Linda Steele) in Leetonia, Ohio. He was named Lil' T, but I renamed him Petey. He is about 17 weeks old and just over 3 lbs. I am absolutely in love with my little guy! We had a couple of days of nervousness when he wouldn't eat or drink anything, until Linda suggested I feed him some watered down lite corn syrup via a med dropper. He came out of his funk the next day! He is really thriving now! I even took him to work with me one day (I have my own office) and he was so well mannered and quiet, no one could believe I had a puppy with me! My office is even planning a Bring-your-puppy-to-work day for next Wednesday. They have miniature dachshunds. My Petey will enjoy that! He loves to go anywhere I go. If anyone is in the market for a Yorkie pup, I heartily recommend Linda's pups. She has been wonderful to work with and stays in touch with me and answers all my questions. He is everything she said he was! Thanks Linda and Garlin Yorkies!!! Please go to her website and check our her puppies... www.garlinyorkies.info. You won't be disappointed.
Attached Thumbnails
My new puppy, Petey!-petey-nov07.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!