View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 08:18 PM   #9
bizzbeth
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyone View Post
I have 2 tattoos. One is red and black. The other is orange/yellow/red/black.

If the tattoo artist knows what they're doing, black won't fade. My red and black tattoo is just as bright and vibrant as it was when I got it over 2 years ago.

My other one has faded badly, especially the orange and yellow. I've had it touched up once and think it's ready to be done again.
Hey! What I meant was that the black ink fades the fastest in response to the laser. I have read this on multiple sites.

And yes- I know it's painful. I wasn't expecting this to be easy.... but I have a very high tolerance for pain. Getting the tattoo (one on my hip and one on my foot) didn't bother me. I know this will be 10X worse... but I'm pretty tough hahaha

I know I'm refuting a lot of what you guys are saying... it's just that I've done a lot of research and I'm wanting to clarify what I've heard from what is true (or at least explained on all the laser tattoo sites I've been to)

But Please--- keep up with the comments! I'm hoping to hear of some more first hand experiences!

Thank you!!!!
bizzbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!