Thread: I'm so upset
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 04:36 PM   #15
addicted
IheartYorkies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosmom View Post
I had a couple breeders be really rude to me when I was looking for Pumpkin. I had several give me the kinda I'm not interested in talking to you if you're not serious attitude. I had one lady start the conversation by saying that we'd have to pay the whole amount upfront...I was like yeah well thanks but you sound a little sketchy- I'll take my money elsewhere! Are you buying a pup online? That's what we did with Pumpkin- she's absolutely adorable and we love her to death but I wouldn't recommend it- her personality is a little too rambunxious for what I wanted and I'm not sure the breeder was quite honest about her size! Anyway definitely find a different breeder- if the breeder's not nice to you- how do you think she'll be with her puppies???
I already have 3 yorkies. I am very careful about what breeder I choose now. I have way more knowledge about the breed than I did 2 years ago, even though I did a lot of research before buying my first pup. I was just calling around... seeing what are my options, pretty much finding the perfect pup. I was looking for a good breeder. I have recently inquired information on adopting Duckie and Turtle from a YT member. So I think I will just wait on their answer. So no more puppy shopping for me. Thanks so much for your input =)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!