View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 10:51 AM   #67
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENISE517 View Post
Ok, so I went home after telling him to fix dinner or eat out and he had ordered a pizza and breadsticks for supper. lol

Me and Lexi made a tent and ate in a tent so I didnt even end up eating with them.

Then to top it all off. He let Lauryn go to a college football game with her friend and her family (her dad coaches Ball State University and it was on ESPN lastnight) it didnt even start til 7:00. I can't believe he let her go after all that crap last night. Ok so just reward her for doing wrong...uggg

It was time to take her and she said...Mom I'm ready to go. I looked at her and said ok, go tell your dad (he was out mowing and picking up leaves in the yard) So he had to stop doing what he was doing and take her there a little before 6. Guess what....he ended up mowing in the dark to finish up cause he had to stop...lol (serves him right)

I would have never let her go to the game on a school night cause we know it wont get over with for a long long time after bed time, But men don't think that way. So 10:00 rolled around and I said, I'm off to bed, you need to stay up and wait for Lauryn to get home cause that's what good moms do and he said. ok I will. Well the game didnt get over with til really late and it was midnight when they both got in bed. (can't believe he let her do that on a school night.)

So he gets in bed and I said, oh you might want to go in her room and get her cell, cause she will be up texting if its not taken away. His response was.....Omgosh. like she would be up this late texting Denise. I said fine...don't believe me AGAIN. So about 15 min. went by and he decided to go into her room and tell her he needs her cell. Well, sure enough she was under the covers texting with her cell phone lite up. So he got on to her and brought her phone in our room and said I guess you were right.

I said...Yep! I'm not so stupid after all.

Oh and I had her ride the bus this morning too. hahahaha

I'm show them what its like not to have Mom to depend on.

and Patti I do agree with you, we give our kids WAY TOOOO much. I think we try to over compensate for not having much in our childhood. More isnt always better. I'm finding out the hard way.

I WONDER WHAT HE'S MAKING HIS FAMILY FOR SUPPER TONIGHT. LOL
OMG you go girl! I love it! It's a victory for moms everywhere! It was too perfect that he caught her texting. When will they learn that we know EVERYTHING?!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!