Thread: Sad news/day
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 01:32 PM   #1
Treena04
Yorkie Talker

Unhappy Sad news/day

Well, my husband and I have decided to give (well, trade) our yorkie Bruno to a couple who are friends of ours. Before you jump to conclusions, the trade sounds worse than it seems. The reason we've decided to do this is because we don't have time to properly train Bruno and our house is starting to smell like a doggie toilet. It's just not sanitary and we have a son who is just over 1 year old and is still crawling. I love Bruno to pieces but it's not fair to him that we just don't have enough time to spend with him. Our friend's wife doesn't work so she'll have 24/7 to properly train and play with Bruno, and they're friends of ours so we'll be able to see him whenever we want. We also have a pug but he's content just sleeping his day away. Bruno will be going to a good home. The couple have wanted a yorkie but didn't know where to look or start looking for one. Also, the price range was pretty outragous in my area (anywhere between $700-$1800) and it just wasn't the right time for them financially. That's where the trade comes in (which I won't go into detail about). Anyway, I would just like your support and for you all to know that I do plan on getting another yorkie, just not till it's a better time for us! Thanks for listening!

Treena & Bruno
Treena04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!