View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 09:51 AM   #13
EmrldShdwQueen
No Longer a Member

Good thread!!!

Maddie: Momma's girl, my shadow, stubborn, the most intelligent of the babies, independent, very protective, loyal, bouncy, loves to dance, a bully, the leader of the house, snuggly with her mommy at night, HAS to have things her way, mothers all her siblings

Sophie: snuggly, chubby but tiny, short stuff, bratty, the princess of the house, loves everyone, gorgeous, little thief, loves anything that has to do with food, prefers to sleep in her own bed rather than mine

Mikayla: outgoing, protective, follows me EVERYWHERE, loves to give kisses, mommy's girl, needs lots of attention/very dependent, loyal, obediant, trusting--but only to me, comedian of the house

Brooklyn: reserved, quiet, independent, loving, takes her time warming up to new people, very protective of me, fuzzy and soft, loves to cuddle and sleep, the sweet and shy one of the house, loves to hide

Ryder (he's 8 weeks old tomorrow!!! Only 4 more weeks until I get him...and I spend a lot of time with him at her house now...): fiesty, loves to gives kisses, very intelligent, cuddly, and tiny...

Last edited by EmrldShdwQueen; 11-13-2007 at 09:53 AM.
EmrldShdwQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!