View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 09:40 AM   #17
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyeanne View Post
"I want to bring the Nutri-Cal but it's in a 4.5 oz. tube, and the airlines allow only 2 oz. of liquid/gels in a container. If I put some Nutri-Cal in another container, it won't be labeled, and that could cause problems (been there, done that). Do they make travel-size tubes of Nutri-Cal?"

You might could just take a 1/2 tube, roll the bottom up and if they question it, just tell them your pup has to have it. I get Toto's from her vet [vet formula] ... I'll give him a call and ask!
It doesn't come smaller but there are some excellent posts as to solutions. I certainly wouldn't leave home without it!! Another thing I remembered ... especially travelling during the holidays and when all the "weather" delays begin. Be sure to have some of his food packed in your checked luggage. I was caught offguard once with Toto and what should have been a short few hours hop from B'ham. to Denver and home to GJ, turned into a nightmare two days!! When they finally got us to a hotel at almost midnight, the only thing I could get from room service, because they were closing, was an awful salad with no meat! So ... Toto and I had a little salad, some crackers and the only thing I had that really interested her were some treats! That little sweetie did loan me her brush ... I seldom pack anything like that because I keep duplicates of everything at home in AL!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!