View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 03:10 PM   #7
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Hi I just posted this on your other thread... Im sorry to hear about the pup, You shouldnt feed a cold pup, Try and warm it up first, you can rub it and wrap it in a cloth , but try and rub some warmth back into it. Then if it warms up try feeding it a little, I have used can cream half water, Its not very good and may give it the poops, But any thing is better then nothing right now, The baby formula may work, Id call and ask the vet first. Most mother dogs know when some thing is not right with the pup, thats why they push it out, But they also do this to the weak ones. So all you can do is try. I wish you luck and will be praying for the little one.

Im glad the baby is doing better. Try your best to keep it warm once warmed it can be feed. are the pups out in the cold? If he/ she is week it will not make it in the cold. Is there any where you can put mom and pups so they are not out in the cold? Some times mothers will lay on the pups to warm them and in not knowing it smashes them. Please keep an eye on the other pups.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!