View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 01:10 PM   #8
jrh1581
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieagility
Jennifer,

I don't know if you realize this but you are WRONG and Nicky is right. SOMETHING HAS CHANGED. You put the pen cover on. You don't think it is a major change but in the dog world it a MAJOR. That major changed probably messed him up.
Do you at least have any advice for me? I know I may be "wrong" but I'm already feeling horrible and discouraged and honestly that makes me feel even worse. That makes me feel like it's totally my fault that he doesn't know what to do now. To me it's not about me being wrong or Nicky being right, I accept that he doesn't know now and just want him to learn to go in the right place like he was doing so beautifully for 2 months. I understand he may have a few accidents here and there, but it's like I'm starting from scratch and all the hard work I did before was for nothing. He used to even run to me when he used to pee pad if I didn't see him go so I could see that he went and praise him with a "potty party." This has also been an extremely stressful time for me considering the fact that I took my National Dental Board exam last week, this week is dental school finals, and I recently got out of an abusive relationship.

As for everyone else, thanks SOOO much for the encouragement. I will definitely try what you have told me. I love him to DEATH and I'm being patient, but it's been really hard. Thanks again and I'll keep you posted!

Last edited by jrh1581; 07-21-2005 at 01:14 PM. Reason: I meant this to be directed at Yorkie agility
jrh1581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!