View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 01:03 PM   #13
whispersmom2
Inactive Account

AWWWWW! That poor baby. I can see why the breeder would not take him back..I don't intend to be mean but what I am going to say is somewhat unkind. I am not putting him down and I will be the first one to say he deserves a loving, caring home. But, the sad truth is-he is a poorly bred boy and the breeder knew that she would not find another so uneducated about the Yorkie characteristics, as to pay the price she sold him for.
PLEASE, OH, PLEASE do your homework BEFORE making that purchase. This baby has been in at least 2 homes and he is not even half a year old. That is so sad but this happens for the same reasons we get the quality we see in pet shops and eventually in rescue..
If anyone thinks I am speaking ill of a rescue org or the loving home I hope he finds. I am not!! I am saying that yet another irresponsible breeder has made bucks off of her puppies back without giving a rat's patoot about the home where she placed him.. The puppy is suffering because of, well, I am gonna stop now before I get really angry..
whispersmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!