View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 09:54 PM   #1
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default for Dena.. I hope you can read this

I don't know if you are able to read this after being suspended, but I hope so. I wrote this in a pm to you then found that you cannot receive PM.s So sorry but I will post it here in hopes that you can read it. If you want to email me, my email is sunnieone@verizon.net

Sonya..

Below is my PM to you, copied and pasted here.:

Hi Dena
I hope you don't mind me writing. I have been following your threads about Natalie and Gracie as well. I can see how frustrated you are because of "all the rules" I just wanted to ask if there is anything I can do to help? Take a breath.. sit back and breathe slowly. Don't let anyone or anything come between you and those babies. Do NOT let them win. I don't know you well, but I have to say that I have always loved to read your threads. You have a wonderful sense of humor and a love for those babies that is like none I have ever seen. You remind me of ME. I guess that is why I enjoy you so much. Please don't let them win. I know it is hard when you feel like no matter what you do, it is the wrong thing. And I know you (or Natalie) don't have time for the wrong thing. But please don't give up. You might not think so now, but your really DO need all the support you can get from everyone here. and you will need it more so in the days to come. Don't deny that to yourself. You need a safe haven to come to when all of the stresses build up. I hope you will please reconsider giving up on YT and your babies.
Much hugs
Sonya

Last edited by Sunnie; 11-11-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!