View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 05:23 PM   #11
VCUsyl83
Yorkie Yakker

wow that's crazy!! Yorkierose- do you have the link to the story about that nanny begin murdered?? I'm not going to lie ... I love craigslist (it's kinda of addicting). Recently I was thinking about changing jobs (I work at a bra/pantie/sleepwear boutique) to someplace closer to my house and maybe a weekday only job with no more than 8 hours(which I did find an ad for ) so I can have the weekends off plus I'm getting a Yorkie baby soon and I want to make sure I can spend a lot of time with him. Well, I went on craigslist and found this ad looking for someone to clean this "busy young professional's" house for $25 an hour, yes $25!! It stated that it would be light cleaning (dishes, laundry, etc) and he would provide all the cleaning supplies. I'm kinda of a neat freak and I love to clean so I was like why not. Well the only thing that stopped me from replying to him was that the ad called for a "hot" housekeeper. That brought up lots of red flags because I was thinking why would this person need a hot housekeeper when he's not going to be there ... or would he? I mean why should it matter if the person gets the job done? Yeah kinda scared me just a little and it sounded very suspicious. I jokingly asked my roommate if she'd come with me ... it'd be a 2 for 1 deal haha so at least it would be a lot safer! Needless to say we both agreed and said no haha. The ad was so appealing because it would only be for a few hours and it's $25 ... it'd hard to pass up but I'd rather be safe than sorry ... there are A LOT of creeps (trust me I've had quite a few weirdos and changed my number way to many times!) out there!!! The point to my post is after reading your post yorkierose, I'm DEF. going to be a lot cautious now so THANK YOU!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!