View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 12:46 PM   #9
myteddybear
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks for your thoughts girls. I have just been in tears or on verge all day since this phone conversation. I may be over reacting but it isn't just about this day it will now be in my thoughts every single time we go there weather she gives in and lets him come or not...if that makes sense. She has had dogs in the past and likes dogs but hasn't owned any since her last one died probably 10 years ago more because of no time for them. They do have a cat who pees all over the house and it isn't as if her house is anything special...quite the clutered mess infact. There will be alot of people there so don't know if him being stepped on could be a thought.

I hate to say I just won't go because then that means that I am seperated from my husband and children for the holiday and don't know that it is something my husband would let happen anyway. Fact is though that we have just moved here this summer from Alaska (we are military) and don't have any close friends in this area so there isn't even someone to think about. The closest we can come is someone from hubby's work (people I really don't know at all) Cloe stays with someone from his work because they have another golden and they really love her but I don't know if that is even a possibility for her this time as it is a holiday and they will probably go to thier families house who also lives in Florida. As far as the hotel goes, Even if I had the money for that right now I don't believe she would let us do that so if I said it she would just say no and then I will be there with Teddy and feeling awkward the whole time knowing she didn't want him to come.

Worse yet is that this will be a problem now forever more especially since I am planinng on getting a baby girl after Christmas.

Thanks for listening to me ramble, I just need to get this off my chest!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!