View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 11:24 AM   #1
myteddybear
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default please tell me what you would do :O(

I am soooooo mad and totally hurt Please tell me what your thoughts are on this or what you would do...

We have Teddy bear 4lbs of yorkie and our Golden retriever. Well whenever we visit family I find someone to dogsit with Chloe because I don't think it's fair to impose in someone elses house with an 80lb dog. I'm not happy about doing that but always do and then we take Teddy with us. I am always very careful to make sure he behaves. He wears a belly band if he needs one or not so as not to make a mess, I take his crate so if he needs to be out of the way.

We are supposed to go to my mother in laws for Thanksgiving for a few days but today when my husband mentioned finding someone to watch Chloe she said find someone for both of them. Her excuse being that they don't get to wpend enough time with me when Teddy is there (such crap!)

I said right away that I just wouldn't go because I was not leaving Teddy with someone I don't know for that kind of time. Now I feel like no matter what I do...Go and take him with and I will feel unwelcome go and leave him with someone I don't trust or don't know and I will feel angry and worried the whole time...eigther way now the holiday is ruined no matter how it plays out!

This just has me in tears!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!