View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 09:59 AM   #10
laurenr
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabyNatalie View Post
Thank you everyone... please keep the prayers coming!

I would like to post this picture of them this morning.... simply because I am completely ecstatic right now to see what is FINALLY working!!

Natalie won't eat on her own... plain and simple... nothing new..... I've tried everything within my power, to no avail...... and just resolved to syringe feeding her from now on.

BUT................. This morning, when I was getting the a/d ready for Nat... Gracie wanted up..... so, up she came.... sniffin' around - watching as Natalie turned her little nose up......

As soon as Gracie got a little too close to the plate, Natalie got up and laid herself down RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PLATE!!! lol

Neither one of them will actually EAT the food.... at least not in small amounts.... and not mashed up..... but if I plop the whole thing right out of the can onto the plate..... Gracie starts to get interested.... lil' lick here, lil' lick there.... and Natalie, knowing she can't possibly allow this "new kid" to have all of her breakfast..... EATSSSSSSSSS!!!! and EATSSSSSSS!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

"Baby steps".... but it's a good day!
OH Dena!!! I just discovered this thread! Yay! I am so happy to see that picture!! Liittle Natalie eating so that Gracie won't gobble it all up!! See girl, I told ya that Gracie came along just in time - she is exactly what you and Nat need right now!
Huge hugs to all of you,
Lauren
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!