View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 09:33 AM   #7
Mom2BabyNatalie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Thank you everyone... please keep the prayers coming!

I would like to post this picture of them this morning.... simply because I am completely ecstatic right now to see what is FINALLY working!!

Natalie won't eat on her own... plain and simple... nothing new..... I've tried everything within my power, to no avail...... and just resolved to syringe feeding her from now on.

BUT................. This morning, when I was getting the a/d ready for Nat... Gracie wanted up..... so, up she came.... sniffin' around - watching as Natalie turned her little nose up......

As soon as Gracie got a little too close to the plate, Natalie got up and laid herself down RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PLATE!!! lol

Neither one of them will actually EAT the food.... at least not in small amounts.... and not mashed up..... but if I plop the whole thing right out of the can onto the plate..... Gracie starts to get interested.... lil' lick here, lil' lick there.... and Natalie, knowing she can't possibly allow this "new kid" to have all of her breakfast..... EATSSSSSSSSS!!!! and EATSSSSSSS!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

"Baby steps".... but it's a good day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg breakfast.jpg (99.3 KB, 232 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!