View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 09:01 PM   #5
kathy785
BANNED!

I must be one step behind scrapindee tonight! I have several boys that will be 5 pounds and under and a girl that will be around 4 pounds. PM me your email address and I can send pictures. The older puppies are 13 weeks right now and the younger ones are just 9 weeks. It is never a problem to keep a puppy longer. They are part of our large furry family. All live in the house with my husband and I. I do have a large ex pen set up in my kitchen to separate the puppies from the adults when I cannot watch them, but the older ones get to go outside since they have had 2 vaccinations.
All puppies have been DNA tested, registered with IBC in Germany, microchipped, and will have at least 2 vaccinations. My vet does all of my vaccinations, dew claws, microchip implants. This gives the vets an excellent opportunity to go over each puppy to find any issues that I may have missed. To see parents go to my web site www.heavensentbiewers.com
Ivette and Tobias are the parents of the older litter and Meri and Tobias are the parents of the younger litter. Rishona may be due around Christmas. I will have her checked out at the beginning of December to confirm the pregnancy.
kathy785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!